Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lani Milestones

Lani is 9 months now and it's pretty exciting for us. About a week ago, Aaron taught her to say uh-oh. She has added that to her usual blabber. (She really likes her voice.) She is 18 lbs. 11 oz, 48 percentile, not overweight, but chunky for her shorter size, 26.5" (17 percentile). And, yesterday she started crawling. I knew it was going to happen anyday, so I was actually discouraging it, but little by little she figured it out. Time for the gate again. Of course her overprotective brothers are doing everything in their power to protect her, like scaring her with their yelling when she ventures anywhere near the stairs. Just thought you guys would enjoy a video of my baby girl crawling. Mema and Grandpa are going to have their hands full while Brad and I are in Hawaii:) Sorry-I've waited a week and this video would not upload. Good thing Brad was able to help me out. (He might have written that.)




2 comments:

Jami said...

Oh so cute! By the way, Mia calls her Aaron's baby. Apparently all younger siblings belong to the older ones.

MaryJo said...

I just showed Brandon the video of Lani crawling, and he said "I want that one." Laughing I said "a baby?" he said "no, that one." So I said, oh you want "that" baby. I thought he wanted Lani. Then I saw the picture of Aaron with the guitar and I figured it out - he wants the guitar. "Please, Mom?"