Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just for fun

5 Things Tag

I've been tagged...

5 things you were doing 10 years ago:
1. Graduating from High-school
2. Crying over Andy or Doug (depending on the week)
3. Working two jobs
4. Turning 18 (midnight curfew instead of 11:30)
5. Getting funny letters from Carrie (my soon to be roommate)

5 Things you were doing 5 years ago:
1. Having a baby
2. Working at a bank
3. Planning to move
4. Learning how to be a mom
5. Crying about breastfeeding to my brother

5 Things you were doing 1 year ago:
1. Hoping for a girl
2. Picking out girl clothes
3. 6 mtns pregnant, sanding my basement
4. Complaining about an unfinished basement
5. Wondering if I can handle 3 kids

5 Favorite things you like to do:
1. Shop with my sisters
2. Laugh together with Brad and the kids
3. Any dance class
4. Watch a good movie
5. Read a good book

5 Favorite Foods/Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Los Hermanos
3. Dairy Queen
4. ice cream
5. salad

5 Favorite Memories:
1. riding my bike down Sease Road
2. My fist Fall at BYU
3. singing around the piano
4. laughing around the table (then and now)
5. feeling like I met someone who finally understood me

5 Things on your to do list:
1. Make rice
2. Make grocery list
3. Fold laundry
4. Put sheets back on beds
5. Go grocery shopping

5 Things You would do if you became a billionaire:
1. Pay tithing
2. Take a family trip
3. Invest
4. Buy a new car
5. Move somewhere closer to family

1 comment:

redstarmama said...

Hello, Jones Family, from Jenn and Justin Hambly. It's funny that I found your family's blog today, Brad, because I was just talking about prom this morning in my Seminary class. You have an adorable family and I am glad to see you all look so happy! Happy Easter!