Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Weekend

Okay, Sunday again so I have some time to sit down and blog (and Brad can't make me work on the house). We did the annual Easter Egg Hunts. We hunted for eggs with our Friday playgroup. Saturday, we went to the park and introduced two more families to this secret West Jordan egg hunt (I have no idea the address so if you want more info you'll have to let me know.)

And on Sunday, Chelsea took some pictures for us and we had our own hunt. Our Easter Bunny always makes our kids find their baskets. Aaron read the clues by himself and Ian was bored until Aaron told him he found the baskets.




(Yes, the Easter Bunny gave my boys goggles-they were a big hit!
And kites that are broken now.)

That night we had to say goodbye to Aunt CiCi which was sad, but we enjoyed having her visit with us. Thanks Chelsea for all the painting and entertaining the kids, and picture taking.



4 comments:

MaryJo said...

Is your play group the one we started or a whole new group? I think we will be in Ut in a couple of months. Rich is being medically retired so we will be back for a little bit until we know whats going on.

Jessica said...

I'm glad it was sunny for you on easter...it was pouring rain here...are you surprised :) The kids look so cute in their easter clothes!

Chelsea Nicole said...

I loved being there!! I'm so glad you guys invited me down :)

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Dang you have good looking kids!