Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

Before I get to the pictures, it's confession time. (As a side note, blogs seem to be a GREAT place to confess your parenting shortcomings without your kids ever actually become aware. Until they learn to read. Then you transition to Facebook, I guess.)

Anyway, Easter Eve, Tara and I were watching a movie. She was writing clues for the kids to find their Easter baskets but never got around to finishing them by the end of the movie. Instead of staying up late to finish, we *MAY* have told our kids that Peter Cottontail was busy placing Easter baskets around the world and couldn't get to our house until a little later, say 10AM, so they should sleep in. And surprisingly, NO ONE SAID A WORD! As a parent all I can say is: Best. Easter. Ever. With that out of the way, onto the pictures.

Hear No Evil, See No Evil, and...wait, what was my line again? Still trying to get this whole reading thing down.


Gratuitous Candy Shot ahead!

My name is Inigo Montoya...

2 comments:

Jana and Stephen said...

You always have such funny comments....Hello, this is Inigo Montoya....Classic!!!! She looks hilarious. I love their kites, thats a cute idea. Your kids are SOOOO adorable.

Jana said...

J is for Jana....Dont know why it did that