Sunday, August 23, 2009

Monster Jam

Okay, this deserved a post all it's own. Brad told the boys on Thursday that he had a surprise for them on Saturday. They knew they were going to take the train, but had no idea where they were going or what they would be doing there.



Just a little background-Aaron, so of course Ian, loves anything that has to do with cars or trucks. For three years he has checked out nonfiction books about drag racing, Nascar, and monster trucks from the library. I do not encourage this, but it seems beyond my control at this point. Anyway, he's begged us to take him to the Rocky Mountain Raceway, but neither of us feel real compelled to go so we tell him no. Anyway, Brad's work was offered these discount tickets for the Monster Jam at Rio Tinto Stadium and he couldn't pass up the chance to take his boys. What a good daddy! As Ian said when I picked them up from the trax station, they had a great adventure!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

oh what a good daddy my brother makes. glad they could have a fun adventure with dad.

Kim said...

That's awesome. I've never been to anything like that but maybe it would be fun to try one out. Good job, Brad.

Chelsea Nicole said...

This is awesome! I bet Aaron was super excited when he found out where they were... and I'm sure Ian too because Aaron was.