Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gymnastics, Babysitting, and Lani

I am way overdue for a blogging update, but we've been busy and I've been tired. I do need to document that Lani had another birthday-oh, 2 months ago. She turned two and we had jello to celebrate because Ian's birthday was the week before and we had Ian birthday cake, then Father's day cake and we were all caked out. Lani didn't seem to mind.

Fast forward a couple months and here is our Lani after school shopping looking her usual cute self. She's our little chatterbox and her favorite things are care bears, babies, and telling her brothers what to do. (She got the great dollhouse for her birthday).


Things have been a little busy here because I am watching my nieces everyday while their mom coaches the Murray High Soccer team. It's been a lot of fun for the kids and I'm glad to have this time with them. Soccer season will be over just before my brother's wedding, then I'm pretty much due to have my baby. So I figure I'm booked til Christmas and I'm sorry if I can't remember anything these days:)
(Arie and Zoe are on the right).

And finally, Ian's summer gymnastics ended and I had to post a few highlights. He looked so forward to this every week that we may have to find another class:)


No comments: