Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sports Extravaganza




So, for the month of February I decided to keep my kids busy playing sports. To set an example (and get a good workout) I played basketball Saturday mornings for January and February, but I think we were beaten out of regionals. Aaron has basketball at the rec center 2 days a week for an hour. Ian has soccer at the rec on Saturday mornings for an hour. You would think this would really tire them out. So far, that hasn't been the case. They are having a lot of fun, though. I will definitely keep Ian in Soccer (he's like a caged animal that constantly needs a wheel to run on). Aaron, however, might need to switch to piano lessons soon. He loves basketball, but I'm not sure it's his gift;)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Very cute! Lani is a doll.