Friday, February 20, 2009

Girly girls

So, today we are all sick with this head cold, scratchy throat business. It feels weird and nice to just stay home for once and not even make an effort to yell for my boys to get dressed. Yes, it is 2pm and the boys are still in their pjs. They don't need clothes to watch movies and play the computer. This is rare for us-I'm kind of a clothes for the day enforcer. Anyway, so Lani and I needed an activity. Since I painted my nails yesterday, Lani was interested in "pwitty wails." So, we had our first girly bonding (besides the occasional chic flick that just puts her to sleep).



Isn't she cute!

3 comments:

callie said...

Tara, I LOVE it!! How fun...tea parties are coming up next (with yummy treats). Hope your coming to visit your fam soon, would love to see you guys!

Chelsea Nicole said...

That is too cute! See girls are just so much fun

Jessica said...

she's so cute. Hallie's loves having her nails painted but hates the process, funny girls