Thursday, February 26, 2009

Half Marathon

Okay, so I decided I'm going to run a half marathon April 18th. Anyone want to do it with me? It will be so fun!!! Well, we'll see if I actually do it or not, but I am posting this so I can stay motivated. Go ahead-tell me I can't do it. My biggest issue is time. Who has time to train for these things? I've been going to the gym and Lani's been much better, but surprise everyone got sick again last week. Lani has RSV so I can't take her anywhere. Just a minor setback. If I can just squeeze another 3 miles in today, I will be back on schedule. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Oooo, Good luck with that! I'd like to try a 5k first but I'm not picking a date yet. April is just around the corner. You can do it!

Jessica said...

whoo hoo!! you go girl! i couldn't run that long, ever, but i believe you can! =) run up and down your stairs for a few hours...that'll help you train