Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Break

Sorry, no pictures. This past weekend was Aaron's Fall Break from kindergarten. I seek to make my kids' lives as busy as possible so this was our weekend:
Wednesday-Tracy Aviary, karate lessons
Thursday-Children's Museum, Cousin's Birthday Party
Friday-Gardner Village with some friends we hadn't seen in a long time, Babysat cousins
Saturday-Uncle Spencer and Aunt Jeni babysat my kids (took them to the park and Mcdonalds), then we went to the park
We had planned on a Pumpkin Patch for Monday, but somehow Lani got sick (probably from running around so much). We'll leave that one alone for a few days.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sounds fun. We went to Disneyland and saw about a million people from Utah, on their break, too. You're such an ambitious mom. I should get my kids out more:).