Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Ian



Birthday time! I can hardly believe Ian is 3 yrs old. We celebrated pretty low key. We had hamburgers and hotdogs, then cake and ice cream on our lawn. Aunt Mimi (not Mackenzie, but my sister Miriam) was here for the weekend and it was great to see her, and Uncle Spencer and Aunt Jeni moved back to Utah this weekend (yeah!) so they were here. Why oh why didn't I take pictures? Anyway, the pictures I did take were of my so professional looking cake (above) and Ian opening some presents. He got a race track, baseball bat, balls, and mitts, Batman, and a fishing pole. Ian has a thing with fish. I don't know what it is, but I decided after about 3 stick fishing poles he has made me make for him, it was time to get him a real one that's a little more sturdy.

2 comments:

MaryJo said...

3 years old!!!! Happy Birthday Ian! We miss you guys. Love ya

Jami said...

Happy Birthday big guy!