Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bouncin' off the walls


So, this summer me and the kids made a list of things we want to do around here since we don't want to stay home all the time anymore (they fight more that way). I got a calender out and we've scheduled the summer away (I think I'm slightly OCD). Anyway, so Bouncin' off the Walls is really the name of this place we checked out last week. It's in Sandy and they have these huge blow up things and this slide that is very very big (I was a little scared to go down it). Anyway, every Wednesday from 10am to 1pm they have Mom and me or Dad and me time and parents are in free and only 5 and under kids are allowed. It's great. I can imagine older kids would make it scarier for little kids. All three of mine had a blast. I think we'll do it again. My rating for this activity is five stars=)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

this sounds like such a cool place! Great job for scheduling your summer...sometimes it seems so hard to get out of the house but when it's on the calendar it makes it a little easier.