Monday, May 26, 2008

Park City

For Memorial Day Weekend my sister flew in. We picked her up from the airport and headed to Park City. It was a nice getaway and we experienced some new things. Because my sister is a die hard shopper, we went to the outlets first, but after a couple hours there Brad was a little tired of the boys, plus Ian sat in something:) We checked into the Governor's Suite at Hotel Park City, then headed out for some dinner. Brad chose the Hapa Grill which was really great. I tried sushi for the first time. I was feeling daring and it wasn't bad. The boys have decided they really like chopsticks. After ice cream we hung out at the pool (mostly the hot tub, really). The boys had waited all day for the promised pool trip and were not disappointed. Sunday morning we had brunch at Stein Erikson and it started snowing. Crazy, huh. We walked around Main Street, then the boys were ready for some rest. We all took a nap until almost dinner time when we tried out Ruth's Chris, a famous steakhouse. It was nice to get away from home and great to have a fun time with Aunt Sara. Here's some pictures.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

what a fun weekend! And you look great! Your hair is getting so long...it's so pretty it makes me want to grow mine out, oh except I'm getting it cut again tomorrow...oh well. I'm glad you guys had fun and ate good food

Chelsea Nicole said...

That sounds so great to get away to such a nice place. I'm glad you guys got to do some fun things. Super cute purple shirt Tara!

Jami said...

That looks like fun! The weekend in Park City sounds so nice right now. Sushi is my favorite food. Yummy!