Monday, May 5, 2008

Haircut Time!!

Disclosure: I fully admit to creating this post, thereby absolving Tara from any and all responsibility associated with its content. For the record, said wife was in much disagreement over this post from the start.

Anyway, time for the annual summer buzz cut - basically a rite of passage for young men, crazies and Buddhist monks the world over. Thus begins the summer haircut...


Here's the start



Against EVERYONE'S better judgment (should tell you enough right there about why I did it)...



Aaron basically freaked out when he saw that I had channeled his inner B.A. Baracus (no faux- about it) and made me cut it off. Guess he's not quite ready for the post-punk era. (Props if you can name the movie without cheating.)

2 comments:

MaryJo said...

Brandon got a buzz hair cut too! Way to short for me but he does't mind. lol
Cute pics! I like the punk rocker look :)

Chelsea Nicole said...

HAHA that is awesome!! I can totally see Aaron freaking out seeing his hair haha