Saturday, April 17, 2010

Soccer

So this is us at Soccer games this morning. My brother and his wife came to cheer on the boys and help out with the kids. As we sat on a blanket snacking and enjoying the weather laughing at kindergarteners trip over each other, my brother made the comment that this is what Saturday mornings should always be like. Growing up in a soccer family I had to agree. It brought back some fun memories and it is so much more entertaining at this age! I may feel differently soon. Ian has practice Tues nights, Aaron has practice Wed nights, and they have games Thursday AND Saturdays (usually at about the same time at different fields). The clips are for Brad, wish you were here.
Ian starts out on the left (number 5) and works his way down the field. Of course when he kicks the ball, the camera doesn't catch it. I veer upwards so I can look away from the camera and actually see it. Oops. Brad-Stanton down the street was on the opposing team this week:)

Aaron (also number 5) kicks the ball at about the same time I press record so you this is right after that moment:)

Fun time!

2 comments:

Brad said...

Sure do miss you guys. Gotta say, though...NOT growing up a soccer family, I think Saturday mornings should be spent at the beach. But I still wish I could have seen the boys' games.

Tracy Haws said...

Where in California are you moving too? When did this happen? Have you already sold your house in Utah? You're gonna love it there I promise! (Not that I'm biased or anything having grown up there ;)