Friday, September 18, 2009

Strike 3

Well, as some of you may know, Brad has in recent years had trouble with his esophagus. Strike one was in January '08 when I was accused of trying to off my husband with roast beef that became lodged in his esophagus. Strike two occurred in Oct '08 when Brad tore his esophagus while enjoying some ribs (that I did not cook) at BBQ house in downtown SLC. The last strike was Wednesday night spent in the ER again because of some chicken that got stuck in Brad's tiny esophagus. Luckily, the third time is a charm and we finally got a diagnosis for his problem. He has something called Eosinophilic Esophagitis. Basically, he has some allergy and will be sent to an allergist with the hopes of figuring out what it is. Also, I have been told that I never have to cook again because it may hurt my husband. I think I could deal with that, but somehow we have to eat...

4 comments:

MaryJo said...

Poor Brad....Poor Tara! I guess you could make him cook from now on....

Chelsea Nicole said...

Finally there's a diagnosis! Bummer there was ANOTHER ER trip though... Keep up update. Good luck

Jessica said...

gosh brad is sure expensive...

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Geez poor Brad! I'm glad you finally know what the problem is.