Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More Stress


So, I sewed this in 5 days. Okay, it was a one hour easy sew pattern, but I am a little busy with other stuff too. I am quite proud of myself because I told the girl I couldn't do it at first and she told me no one else could do it for her (it's for her cousin's wedding luau/reception this Saturday). Unfortunately, I don't have much of a backbone says Brad and I couldn't say no even though I have a lot of other things on my plate right now (like 5 kids). I had to take a picture of it before she comes to pick it up because I am so amazed at my talent:)

4 comments:

Kim said...

I think it's really cute. Good job.

Jessica said...

great job tara! 5 kids...you having twins?

JonesFamilyBlog said...

Twins...no! I'm watching my nieces for a couple hours a day during the week (my sister-in-law coaches soccer so I get them for practice and games).

Chelsea Nicole said...

Wow, I'm impressed!! 5 kids in your home AND making a dress AND being prego... now that is a super mama