Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Aaron





We spent Aaron's before birthday weekend in Idaho so Aaron got to have a family birthday party with Grandma and Grandpa. He was very spoiled and loves hanging out with Mackenzie. Then, this past Saturday he had a couple friends go to Jungle Jim's Playland with him. It's like an indoor mini amusement park. They had a great time on the rides and ate lots of ice cream and root beer. Ian had pink eye so he missed out on the fun, but Daddy took him to see Bolt at the Dollar Theater. They had a great time eating lots of candy! In a way, I can't believe Aaron is six, however, from the way he acts, you'd think he's 8. He is the best help. Every once in a while, when the kids are all awake and Mommy doesn't want to get up yet, Aaron will just go get cereal for everybody so I don't have to. It's so nice. What's more unbelievable is that I have a six year old!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i couldn't believe Aaron was 6 either, I had to call my mom and double check =) but I thought 6 years old was old enough to know what birthdays are all about so we sent aaron a little card...did you guys get it?? glad he had fun and your house looks great! I have never seen it finished and now you're selling it! hope everything goes the way you need it to and all in the right timing.