Thursday, March 19, 2009

Banana Bread French Toast

Brad is really good at making breakfast. Usually he sticks to his own pancake recipe, but every once in awhile he likes to change it up with french toast. Well, I had some banana bread that wasn't getting eaten (rare, but sometimes it happens) and I was about to throw it out. Brad decided he would make banana bread french toast for dinner that night. I thought it might be a little too much, but it was excellent! Just thought I would share. Good job honey!

3 comments:

Chelsea Nicole said...

He always has the most bizarre ideas... I think the mixing things in is from my dad. However, i can't complain they usually come out prtty good. Good job brad!

Megan said...

Yum!

Jessica said...

brad and breakfast usually mean something tasty, sounds delicious!