Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Skater


We ran over Aaron's bike a little bit ago, so he's been able to practice on his skateboard a lot lately. He had his first field trip last week at school and he had so much fun. I dropped him off in the morning and they didn't come back until 2:30. (His kindergarten is just half-day.) I felt a little bad that I didn't go to help chaperone, but he survived the whole day without me. He came home with an uneaten sandwich that I had packed him. That means he had a healthy lunch of fruit snacks and a capri sun. He says his bestfriend is Amethyst and they play Transformers together at recess. He loves his teacher, but he comes home with 2 pages of homework somedays. I think it's excessive, but I make him do it anyway and we made a deal so he doesn't complain too much anymore. He was all torn up last week because we sold our fish. I had to explain that Po Po was going to a better home. Koi fish just need more room than a 10 gallon tank. It was a little traumatic, but I think he got over it once the lady gave him a 5 dollar bill.

1 comment:

MaryJo said...

How cute!!!! We are back in town let me know when we can come visit :)