Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Updates

For Presidents Day, we went to the Discovery Gateway Museum and made it to the second floor this time. FYI, never go to a Children's Museum on a holiday. The crowds, the long lines, the crying (by me), need I say more? I think I need one of those funny leashes they make for kids with the stuffed animals for Ian. I think I lost him three times. Anyway, here's a few shots showing the times that I knew where all my kids were.


Now for my little Lani. Being kind of the blob that her current stage puts her in, I do not have enough pictures of her up here. She is the most adorable little baby and despite her rolls she feels so tiny to me compared to her brothers'. She is finally healthy again and has figured out how to reach for things and roll all over the floor. I can't help it, I just adore her and love to dress her up for any occasion, and may have had a fashion show with her this past weekend to decide what to wear for church. Maybe.

6 comments:

yummy said...

Tara, Lani is so beautiful. I didn't know she had blue eyes...they're blue, right, at least they look like it. She's too cute. I wish we lived closer because we could keep each other company when we're inside for months. We too are feeling very cooped up. It seems like the moment we walk outside Dawson is a different kid...once in the house again the first thing that comes out of his mouth is whining...there's something about being inside all day with mom I guess. hopefully the sun will start shining in both states and we can get some fresh air

yummy said...

oh, I'm still signed in under the cookbook...which explains why I'm "yummy" =)

Jami said...

We love the museum but I have to agree avoid it on any holiday. Lani is just gorgeous. You and Brad are going to be in big trouble when she gets old enough to date. And I'm definitely ready for this winter to be over with.

Grandma Lue said...

Aaron looks SO tall--obviously taking after his Dad rather than his Mom, in that department anyway. He's looking pretty slick in that Spiderman costume, too. Lani has the same beautiful smile that the boys have; anyone would easily know that they are siblings.

Chelsea Nicole said...

Tara, Lani is growing up so fast! She is so beautiful, good thing she has two brothers to take care of her. I'm sure Ian will take care of the guys physically and Aaron will take care of them emotionally. But I think her smile will continue to bring everyone in. I'm going to need to come down asap!

MaryJo said...

Your kids are so cute. Brandon saw the picture of Ian and thought it was Aaron.
We went to Mt Vernon on Pres Day. Talk about crowds....wow!!!!!

MaryJo