Friday, February 29, 2008

13 days!

The countdown has begun. No, not for Hawaii. (We're going to Hawaii in April). 13 days left until Brad is done with school and I no longer feel like single mom with live-in boyfriend. 13 days until my kids get their daddy back! I mean, he will still have a never ending list of stuff to do, like finish our house..., but no more getting home at 10:30 or 11pm. No more going days without my boys actually even seeing their dad. (Brad pretty much is at school Mon-Wed, and sometimes Sat.) So the other day we made a paper chain til Daddy's end of school date, but Ian's not so good at not destroying things and it was in pieces five minutes later.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

i'm glad I'm not the only one that's ever felt like a single mom with a boyfriend that comes over for dinner...oh and that occasionally mowed the lawn. our live in boyfriend has now turned back into Daddy this week ...yeah to seeing your husband!!

Iris said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL.........But Brad, who is going to make the smart comments in class now that you'll be done. Congrats!!! Brock & I have til August, and we're already counting down....