Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Blogger Tag

I don't usually respond to the questionnaire things, Jessie, but it's kinda cool to read other people's so I guess I'll do it.

So, everyone else, here's the rules:
In your blogs, list 6 facts/habits about yourselves. At the end of the post, tag 6 people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. I was tagged, so now it's your turn - TAG! YOU'RE IT!

About me...

1. I'm writing a book about mothers and women in general because I think it is unbelievable the things we sometimes have to endure because we're women. (But everyday Brad asks me if I've worked on my book and usually I have to answer no.)
2. I am addicted to TV. It is sad, but at the end of the night I want to watch TV (preferably with a treat).
3. I do not make friends easily. It takes me awhile. That's why I really want to move so I can live by family.
4. I can count on one hand how many nights in the past two years (maybe even longer) that I have had five or more straight hours of sleep.
5. I complain about my life sometimes, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
6. My middle name has now been passed down for four generations (maybe more because I have no records of before my great-great grandfather.)

Okay, so Angie, Carrie, and Kristen-you have blogs and haven't been tagged, yet, so post your interesting facts/habits or just ignore me.