Sunday, November 18, 2007

At long last....


The dress we have all been waiting to see a girl in, our own little Lani, in a Kristen Cameron original. At long last it had it's debut today for church. No red carpet, but it has been sitting in a closet just waiting to be worn for four years now (we won't count the time I broke down and tried it on Ian-nobody tell him). Just wanted everyone to be able to enjoy this perfect moment for me. (For those of you tuning in more recently, Kristen is Brad's cousin and she made this out of my bridesmaids material for Aaron who we thought was going to be a girl.)

4 comments:

Jami said...

Look how gorgeous it looks on her! It's the perfect color for her skin. What a great way to use bridesmaid material. Good thing you held onto it. ;)

Kristen said...

Ah, I feel loved :) You know, ANY dress looks great on a cute Jones baby so I can't claim a lot of credit. Will tell that girl to stop growing so fast???

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Oh my gosh I remember that dress! haha She is such a cutie!

Jessica said...

I know you've been waiting for someone of the right gender to wear that dress...yeah!!