Sunday, January 9, 2011

Twinkle toes

I may a little bit want to live out my dreams through my children. Maybe that's why I put Lani in ballet. But...she really learned to like it. Lani has some social anxiety so about half the time she went to the class, and the other half we sat outside while she cried for me to not leave her there. This is the same girl who I would drop off at the gym daycare to cry for 20 min so I could go work out. Maybe the social anxiety is a result of that. I don't know. Anyway, I discovered if she had a nap the day of the class, she was more likely to stay in the class (and stay awake until 10 that night). So, the day they let the parents visit I was sure to make her take a nap and whala...Lani danced for us.


I love my Lani girl! After the last class Lani begged me to sign her up again so hopefully we will enjoy more footage like this.

No comments: