Sunday, August 29, 2010

My new board!


So I wasn't planning on buying a new surfboard AT ALL this year. Yeah, I had hoped, but it was more wishful thinking. And then, this nice girl named Kirsten down in West Hollywood decided to deliver me Christmas early at a PHENOMENAL price. Gotta love Craigslist.

For those interested, it's a 9' 6" pintail, knifey rails and a nice little rocker in the nose allowing for late take-offs. The board turns super smooth and is pretty fast. The color is a lot prettier than the picture - it's a really light green, almost a mint cream color. And Dad, yes you can try it out but you'll buy me a new one if you ding it.

BTW...this picture was taken with my camera phone. Until Tara picks a new camera, that's all we'll be posting for the next little bit.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

living it up in CA!! And tara,if there's already a "go" on the camera buying and you just need to pick...get to it!

Jana said...

Do you know what else green stands for besides your new board...ENVY. my old puka (holes all over) board that sinks better than floats cant even be in the same room as the PICTURE of your board without feeling bad about himself...but whatevahs brah, iz all dakine. SHAKA