Monday, March 8, 2010

Jones House

Melina started on rice cereal. Guess what? She's a pro. My kids sure do love food and they get these great squeezable rolls. It is wonderful!

Fort time again! Brad camped out with the scouts last weekend. After a night by myself I was counting down the minutes until Brad walked through the door so I could run some errands almost by myself (Melina is an extension of myself for awhile longer). This is what I came home to. I love that Brad plays with the kids.


By the way, Melina is smiling here, but don't let her fool you. She knows she is the baby of 4 because she hates walks! Everyone else loved them, but she screams. I hold her for a block and she is silent, I put her in the stroller and she screams. We compromise and I alternate holding and pushing every block.
Despite the brief snow Friday morning, we are loving the warmer weather!

No comments: