Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween

Here's a quick review of our Halloween since I kind of skipped that. Since Ben's wedding was the week before it took a back seat to other things most of the month. But don't worry, somehow we got in the cookie making, pumpkin carving and of course trick or treating. We were lucky to have my Aunt Jane and my mom here to help with the carving and we finished in record time. The highlight was when the two broke out in song about the hypotenuse of a triangle. This year we had Minnie Mouse, Wolverine, and Iron Man and also the Mad Hatter who spent more on his costume than any of the others and a rabbit because I could pull it off being pregnant. Brad and I were invited to our first couples only Halloween party which was really fun. The kids had party after party the week of Halloween (3 total) and also their friend Jordyn aka Raphael came trick or treating with us.



2 comments:

callie said...

Like the costumes (very nice Brad..gives me ideas for next year....) and Owen is going to be so excited when I tell him Aaron was Iron man (that was Aaron, right)

Jana said...

BRAD, hahhahah, your costume was great....loved the socks. The kids look so cute...especially the picture of Lani holding the new baby. So cute.